The Scientific Activist (Archives)





-->

Mar 24, 2006

The Scientific Activist Goes on the Road


In just a few hours, I’ll board a flight bound for India, where I’ll spend the next couple of weeks traveling with friends. Although I should be able to check on my blog occasionally, I probably won’t be doing any blogging while I’m gone. In the meantime, please enjoy the archives, or better yet check out all of the great sites on my blogroll.

I’ll be back in Oxford on 10 April, and thereafter The Scientific Activist will return in full force, featuring more analysis from the intersection of science and politics plus some thoughts on my travels. Incidentally, this trip to India is the main reason why the blogging has been so sporadic lately, as I’ve crammed in a semester’s worth of research work into the last few weeks in anticipation of all of the work that I’m definitely not going to be doing while I’m gone.

If you want to be one of the first to know when the blogging resumes, though, I would encourage you to sign up for my email service, which will notify you when new material appears on the site.

See you then!

1 Comments:

  • Hey Nick,
    I really enjoy your blog. Please tell us about India when you get back! I'm going in November for my first time, and I'm interested to hear about your experience.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Mar 24, 10:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home