The Scientific Activist (Archives)





-->

May 26, 2006

The Scientific Activist is Moving!

This marks my 100th post on The Scientific Activist, and I couldn't think of a more appropriate time to make the big announcement that I first alluded to last month when I retured from India. In about a week, my blog will move to Seed magazine's ScienceBlogs site as part of its second round release. Over at Science and Politics, Bora Zivkovic, who's also joining the Seed site, has listed some of the other blogs that will be moving with us. Needless to say, I'll be in great company there, and I hope I can live up to the high expectations the first round of bloggers there have already set. I promise I'll give you plenty of details about where to find me when the move actually takes place, but the current site isn't going anywhere anytime soon. It will continue to function as the archives of The Scientific Activist, and, MOST IMPORTANTLY, there's still plenty of blogging to come before the big move. Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

  • That's awesome, congrats on moving over to ScienceBlogs!

    By Blogger Kambiz, at Fri May 26, 04:11:00 AM  

  • Pity about the move. I tried the Seed splurge but gace up because it is mostly a load of tosh. And the good stuff gets lost.

    That was one reason why we turned them down when they wanted us to move the Science|Business "blog". That and the fact that they seem to see the Seed brand name to be more important than that of the bloggers.

    I'll miss you.

    By Blogger Unknown, at Fri May 26, 10:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home