The Scientific Activist (Archives)





-->

Apr 12, 2006

The Scientific Activist Returns!

It appears that my time in India has come to an all-too-soon end, and after a long hiatus The Scientific Activist is ready to return in full force. In addition to the ongoing commentary on science and politics, you can also expect some posts about my vacation in India and some of my thoughts on the experience. I’ll also drop a cryptic note here about some big changes that may take place sometime soon at The Scientific Activist, although you’ll have to stay tuned to find out what form they'll take.

In the meantime, I’ll personally be struggling with how I deal with the change in scenery from this…


…to this….


OK, I’ll admit that it’s not that bad. The second photo was taken in Oxford, but it was a month and a half ago, after a rare late season snowstorm. Still, the bright sun and occasionally hundred-degree temperatures in India were a welcome break from Oxford's generally dreary weather. To see more photos from India, like the above from a rooftop café in Jodhpur, you can check out my online photo gallery from the trip, or you can browse through my Zoto account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home